Top Technology on Tour - Covid-19 protection measures
Covid-19 protection measures
Which Covid-19 protection measures takes Flanders Make?
- We respect the one and a half metre rule everywhere (social distancing). To help with this, each participant is given a small device that warns with a sound signal as soon as someone gets too close.
- Upon arrival, the temperature of each participant is checked. Unfortunately, if you have an elevated temperature, you will not be able to participate.
- Mouth masks are mandatory throughout the event.
- Alcohol gel will be provided at all strategic locations so that participants and staff can regularly disinfect their hands.
- By working with time slots we limit the number of people present at the same time. The introduction will be organised in groups of 20 people, the guided tour and the networking moment will take place in groups of 5.
- The guided tour follows a fixed circulation plan in order to avoid crossing people as much as possible.
- The tables and chairs in the introduction and catering area are fully disinfected after each use.
- The stands in the exhibition hall are at a safe distance from each other.
- We appoint a COVID responsible who will be present throughout the event for questions and to supervise safety and compliance with the rules.
- A security firm supports us and guides the event in the right direction.
What if Flanders Make cancels the event?
If, because of Covid-19, we are forced to cancel the event, we will notify all participants via email. In the first instance we will look for new, later dates on which the event can take place. Tickets will remain valid for these new dates. If you are unable to attend at this new date, please contact us so we can refund your ticket.
Can I cancel my ticket?
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend the event, you can transfer your ticket to a colleague. Please inform us at least 24 hours in advance and provide us with your colleague's contact details so that we can change this in our administration.
What if I, or someone close to me, have symptoms of Covid-19?
What happens to my contact details?
We use your contact details to keep you informed of possible changes. We will also use this information to notify you if it turns out that a visitor you may have had direct contact with has Covid-19.
Do I have to wear a mouth mask throughout the entire event?
Yes, except during times when everyone is sitting on a chair (which will be one and a half metres apart).
I live abroad. Can I participate?
We follow our government's regulations. If you live in an area designated by the authorities as red or yellow, quarantine is compulsory or recommended on arrival in Belgium. Please keep this in mind and only come to our event when your quarantine period is over.
I was abroad in the 7 days before the event. Can I participate?
We follow our government's regulations. If you came back from a red or yellow zone and quarantine is compulsory or recommended on arrival in Belgium, we ask you not to come to our event.
What if someone shows Covid-19 symptoms during the event?
Both participants and staff who show symptoms of Covid-19 during the event will be separated from the rest of the attendees as soon as possible. We will offer this person a new mouth mask and ask them to leave the event and see a doctor. If this person subsequently tests positive, we will contact the people who have been in direct contact and ask them to see a doctor and undergo a test.