Training for European adhesive bonder
The adhesive training course European Adhesive Bonder (EAB) trains participants to become an adhesive professional with the European recognised diploma EWF/BVL 515 EAB. After obtaining the diploma, the participant is competent and capable of
- carry out adhesive work independently on the basis of written work instructions;
- to contribute to quality assurance of the adhesive process;
- recognise deviations and know how to deal with them, and
- perform certain tasks as described in DIN 2304.
This training is recommended for company employees who regularly carry out adhesive work based on work instructions, with or without direct supervision.
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING?
The participants are trained in the use of adhesive technologies in an industrial production environment. The course provides a fundamental understanding of adhesive technology, so that the particular aspects of the adhesive process are understood and taken into account when carrying out adhesive work. The relevant relationships and the importance of work instructions become clear. After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to independently carry out adhesive work as a true professional, in a technically responsible manner.
- The training takes place when a sufficient number of participants have registered (after mutual consultation). It includes practicals, written and oral tests.
- The training takes place at Flanders Make Lommel.
- When there are enough participants from one company, we can provide an in-house training.
- The training costs € 1,950 in 2023 including course material and lunch, excluding travel and accommodation expenses and BVL examination fees.
- For the calendar year 2023, the BVL exam fee for the EAB training course is € 420.
- Invoicing for both will be done via Flanders Make.
- The above prices are exclusive of VAT.
- The number of participants is 8 people.
- Invoicing: 15% at registration, 85% plus the examination fee at the latest 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- Payment: Within 30 days of invoice date, without deduction and/or set-off.
- Cancellation by participant: In the event that a registration is cancelled earlier than four weeks before the start of the course, 15% of the total training costs will be charged. If this happens after four weeks, but no later than seven days before the start of the training, 50% of the total training costs will be charged. Cancellation at any later time means that the full training costs will be charged. Of course, it is always possible to have your place in the training programme taken by another person.
- Cancellation by Flanders Make: The number of participants per training period is limited. When there are insufficient participants for a training period, Flanders Make reserves the right to cancel the training period. Previously invoiced amounts will be credited immediately.
- On this agreement the General Conditions of Flanders Make are applicable, which can be requested by simple email (firstname.lastname@example.org).