In the spring of 2019, Flanders Make, the strategic research centre for the manufacturing industry, will organise a couple of regional breakfast sessions. The purpose of these breakfast sessions is to present our competences and services in everything related to the design of mechatronic systems within multi-disciplinary environments. To facilitate the digestion of this rather complex matter, you’ll be offered a free breakfast before we kick off. The following session will take place in Diepenbeek.
Friday 29 March 2019 from 8 to 11 am.
- Design of mechatronic systems
- Product family engineering
- Concurrent design
- Structural optimisation
Design challenges that we will discuss:
- The complexity of products and production systems increases continiously.
- The number of available design tools and hardwar technologies for product development never ceases to increases.
- Trend towards connected, intelligent and autonomous systems.
- The mechatronic industry expects a faster time-to-market and - at th same time - decreasnig design costs.
- Ever stricter design limitations and requirements in terms of manufacturability, maintainability and safety.
|08h00||Welcome with breakfast|
|08h30||Overview Flanders Make|
|09h10||Design of mechatronic systems|
|09h30||Concurrent design / Product family engineering|
Designers van mechantronic systems and flexible assembly cells, product development, product management, improvement engineering, CTO's.
The session is free of cost but prior registration is required.