Flanders Make and Predictive maintenance
Our Predictive Maintenance setup consists of a fleet of seven drivelines. On these, we have placed sensors to measure vibration, temperature, load and speed including on-the-fly AI-based processing of the raw data by a central computer. By detecting and diagnosing bearing faults in the driveline, we can perform accelerated bearing life tests. We also use our setup to familiarise maintenance technicians in production lines with these new technologies in condition monitoring of industrial machinery.
What are we doing in AI REDGIO 5.0?
Within AI REDGIO 5.0, Flanders Make:
- Upgrade the existing setup from Industrie 4.0 to Industrie 5.0, including AI at the edge and a user-friendly interface for decision support,
- Organise events for SME technicians so they can experience Industrie 5.0.
EUROPEAN DIGITAL INNOVATION HUBS
We will also collaborate with other (European) Digital Innovation Hubs to build an ecosystem of active (E)DIHs active around AI-at-the-edge in Industry 5.0. In doing so, we focus on:
- Creating an ecosystem of (E)DIHs active around AI-at-the-edge in Industry 5.0.
- Defining I5.0-inspired methods and tools for analysing service offerings and customer journeys, as well as partnerships between (E)DIHs to improve these service offerings.
- Establishing a network of AI-at-the-edge facilities for conducting experiments.
- Expanding and integrating the existing DIHIWARE platform for Industry 5.0 (E)DIH networks.
Project reference: 101092069
Start/end: January 2023 – December 2025
Total Cost: 7 462 614.00
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA). Neither the European Union nor HaDEA can be held responsible for them.