Presentation of international trade mission about the production of recycled-based composites
In this workshop, Flanders Make and three Flemish SME's will explain how they want to increase the international presence of SME's that are working with composites based on recycled materials and/or with end-of-life processing technologies.
The focus is on SME's that have recently set-up, fine-tuned and consolidated their business in the production of recycled-based composites and their manufacturing technologies, using as input materials end-of-life waste coming from different sectors as Textile&Clothing, Vehicles and Furniture.
This workshop will give attendees a view on the ongoing activities in SME internationalisation in this segment, and will give you the opportunity to 'hitch your wagon' to 3 international trade missions, based on your current product or material offering or your need of recycled materials.
- REC-N-COMP project introduction (guest speaker TBC)
- Preliminary view on the three target regions (USA / Japan / Singapore)
- The three selected companies will introduce themselves, what they have to offer and what they want to achieve
- Moss Composites
- Short overview of other European companies participating in the trade missions
- Discussion / Matchmaking: offers, opportunities and needs of attending SME's in order to reach a common action plan