Virtual Reality Cave
Our collaborative Virtual Reality room lets you experience large scale, collaborative VR simulations for training, work-cell layout and product exploration as part of our Operator support 4.0 living lab.
Location: Flanders Make - Lommel
With the support of
- Room-scale tracking area of 10m x 10m
- Scalable number of users: between one to four collaborative users
- Remove viewing and participation
- TechViz software to seamlessly generate virtual reality content based on native CAD files (STEP, CATIA, ...)
What do we offer?
We offer a virtual production environment that companies can use to
- Train operators in assembly based on the CAD files, before the physical parts are actually available
- Set-up and optimize the ideal production environment
- Asses the effect of design changes
- Measure the feasibility of an operational set-up
- Visualise and inspect 3D models of their own machines and vehicles, based on CAD drawings
- Program a robot, offline by demonstration
The infrastructure can be complemented with physical and cognitive load measuring equipment to evaluate the impact of human-robot collaboration.