Electro-Mechanical component test rig
We offer our electro-mechanical component test rig to test drives and transmissions on component level.
With our electro-mechanical component test rig we provide services and access to our test infrastructure for components like electric machines. Our high power ITHACA test bench is temperature controlled (calorimeter) and goes up to 150kW and very low speed. For lower powers, we can test even down to 1Nm (e.g. stepper motors). We can test on:
- machine level control;
- condition monitoring/control and dynamics of drives (DOL or with freq. converter);
- belt transmissions and gearboxes (straight and in-line);
- and (in-situ) magnetic material characterisation.
Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) allows to emulate your application (already available is wind, wave, ICE). If needed we can even design a test setup to your needs.
- High torque, power: Up to 150kW from stand still up to 6000rpm, torque up to 45kNm
- Temperature controlled incl. calorimeter (150x80x100cm³)
- High speed: Up to 22kW & 15.000rpm
- Low power machines down to 1Nm (stepper motors, BLDC machines)
- The lab is equipped with the latest and most precise power analysers, torque transducers and other secondary equipment
What do we offer?
We offer the test rig for:
- testing of drives and transmissions on component level