Our chassis dynamometer, or 'rolling road', is used for vehicle testing and development. It simulates different road and driving conditions in a controlled environment. Our chassis dynamometer is part of our electric vehicles lab.
Location: Flanders Make - Lommel
- Independent front and rear axle
- Max. 700kW braking per roll
- Max. 32kW traction per roll
- Max. traction: 9000Nm per roll
- Max. speed: 320km/h
- Wheel base: 2000mm to 3400mm
- Track width: 900mm tot 2300mm
- Max. axle weight: 2500kg
- With fume extraction and ram air simulation (frontal cooling till 120kph) functionality
What do we offer?
We offer our chassis dynamometer for durability and characterisation testing.
The car power supply can be powered via different external sources:
- a vehicle battery. This battery can be placed in a climate chamber to determine operational temperature ranges or to perform accelerated life tests.
- a direct current source that can simulate different battery life cycles.
Vehicles on the chassis dynamometer can record their test data in real time on a separate system.