Automated off-highway vehicle test platform
We offer a realistic test environment for autonomous working and driving of off-highway vehicles.
Location: Flanders Make - Leuven
We have built an open off-highway vehicle demonstrator. This demonstrator will enable companies to test their newly developed technology and components under real off-highway vehicle and ambient conditions. The open off-highway vehicle demonstrator consists of two parts:
- an open off-highway vehicle (tractor with on-board auto-control equipped with a front loader and a rear working tool)
- an interconnected open control platform allowing rapid prototyping control for autonomous working operations with various implements and for autonomous driving in off-highway conditions
The interconnected open control platform allows to test innovations in terms of autonomous operating and driving features on off-highway vehicles. New hardware, components and subsystems can be tested in a relevant environment. New software routines including AI-practises can be deployed on the various computing units, including specific platforms for autonomous driving and specific platforms for fast control deployment.
- Agricultural machine with front loader and rear mowing arm
- Highest levelof factory-installed automation
- Sufficient openness to interact with existing controller
What do we offer?
Our off-highway vehicle demonstrator will enable companies to test their newly developed technology and components under real off-highway vehicle and ambient conditions. It is a realistic test environment for the autonomous operation and driving of off-road vehicles.