Design and prototyping of autonomous working vehicles
We design and prototype autonomous working vehicles to increase productivity and flexibility, whilst guaranteeing safety and reducing hardware costs.
What do we offer?
Autonomous working vehicles combine autonomous driving capabilities with autonomous operating functions. Our services for designing and prototyping autonomous working vehicles include:
- Architectural design of autonomous mobile systems such as agricultural vehicles, mobile robots and drones;
- Implementation of a proof-of-concept for both software and hardware;
- Virtual and semi-virtual (Hardware-in-the-Loop) validation of autonomous driving and working functions;
- Performance evaluation of self-driving algorithms.
We have a unique position in designing and prototyping these vehicles as we are well-connected with, a/o, the agricultural, manufacturing, logistics and automotive sector.
Our unique software & hardware
We use various software and hardware tools in this process. Our unique infrastructure includes:
- Mobile perception & control platform
- Several perception implementations on Nvidia platforms (object detection and classification algorithms and sensor fusion algorithms)
- Several control implementations on RCP or computer platforms
- Virtual validation framework for performance evaluation of autonomous work/drive systems or their components.
Customer success story
Autonomation of agricultural vehicle together with CNHi.
CNHi wants to autonomate its machines and therefore had to expand its knowledge on the architectural design of autonomous systems and the integration of perception and control algorithms.
We developed a research platform and investigated and developed essential technology components (perception, control and integration).
With this research platform, CNHi is able to acquire field data and demonstrate the feasibility of performing autonomous agricultural operations. In addition to providing basic technology components, knowledge and expertise, this project is also one of the information sources for CNHi to determine its roadmap towards autonomous operations for all its machines.