With our Innovation Boosting initiative, we help companies to lower innovation barriers. We offer detailed feasibility studies, exclusively for Flemish companies (from SMEs to multinationals). Initially, our business developers will explore – free of commitment – your company’s innovation potential, both from an engineering and business point of view. Subsequently, the decision will be taken whether or not there is sufficient support for setting up a project.
Flemish manufacturing industry and industry 4.0
Flanders Make is solidly rooted in the Flemish manufacturing industry and in industry 4.0. As such, we are your reliable partner for research in the following domains:
- Sensing, monitoring, control and decision-making (data analytics, AI, etc.)
- Design and optimisation of smart products and production lines (ontwerp productfamilies, energie efficiëntie, digital twin, modelling, etc.)
- Flexible assembly (cobots, AR/VR, etc.)
- Machine/vehicle drives (design, etc.)
Do you have a question regarding any other subject? Contact us.
Benefits of our Innovation Boosting project
By joining an Innovation Boosting track, you will benefit from:
- The best Flanders Make experts (+) and technologies;
- Unique test and validation infrastructure throughout Flanders;
- An extensive ecosystem of innovative Flemish companies;
- A low-cost feasibility study: 25% up to max. 50% subsidies;
- Limited administration: we support you with your project application;
Besides, you will achieve fast results thanks to the accelerated application process, shortened decision-making procedure and efficient project execution.
What's in it for me?
Experience has shown that working together with Flanders Make has a positive impact on your business. In our cases, you’ll find some interesting examples of companies that have come to new insights and still benefit from working together with us.
This entails more in particular:
- Accelerated growth and competitiveness
- Accelerated digital transformation
- Better product performances
- Better performing production processes
- Strengthening of technological knowledge in your company
Are you interested in our Innovation Boosting initiative and would you like some more information?