Since 1 November 2019, Flanders Make has been a member of the adhesives knowledge cluster, an initiative of the Mikrocentrum. You can contact this knowledge cluster for all kinds of questions regarding adhesives and the related processes. At regular intervals, the Mikrocentrum also organises workshops and guest lectures aimed at disseminating knowledge about adhesives and thus promoting adhesive technology. More information can be found on https://mikrocentrum.nl/evenementen/high-tech-platform-evenementen/kenni...
Training European Adhesive Bonder
Starting in 2020 you can register for the certified training to become a glue craftswoman/glue craftsman. This course will be organised for the first time in Belgium from 27 to 31 January 2020, in collaboration with the Lijmacademie and Fraunhofer IFAM.
What to expect?
In this course you will be immersed in the world of adhesive technology for a week. After a review of the basic concepts, we will show you the different types of adhesives and possible surface treatments. You will also receive an introduction to production techniques and of course we also work on safety and the environment. The course is a mix of theory and practice, supervised by experts in adhesive technology. If you successfully complete the course, you will be able to carry out independent adhesive work in a technically responsible manner as a true craftsman or woman.
At the end of this fascinating week, and upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive the diploma "European Adhesive Bonder".
- The course takes place from Monday 27 January to Friday 31 January 2020 (40 hours). This includes practical, written and oral tests.
- The training costs € 1,975 including course material and lunch costs, excluding travel and accommodation costs and BVL examination fees.
- For the calendar year 2020, the BVL examination fee for the EAB programme is € 415.
- Invoicing for both will take place via Flanders Make.
- The above mentioned prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Training dates EWF-BVL 515 EAB 2020-1
Interested in this training?
Terms and conditions
- Invoicing: 15% at registration, 85% plus the exam fee at least 2 weeks before the start of the course.
- Payment: Within 30 days after invoice date, without deduction and/or setoff.
- Cancellation by participant: If a registration is cancelled earlier than four weeks before the start of the training, 15% of the total training costs will be charged. If this occurs after four weeks, but no later than seven days before the start of the training, then 50% of the full training costs will be charged. Cancellation at a later time means that the full training costs will be charged. Of course it is always possible to have your place in the training taken over by another person.
- Cancellation by Flanders Make: The number of participants per training period is limited. If there are insufficient participants in a training period, Flanders Make reserves the right to cancel the training period. Previously invoiced amounts will then be credited immediately.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Flanders Make apply to this agreement, which can be requested by simple e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).