To reach environmentally friendly solutions concerning lightweight, companies in the automotive and aerospace sectors can learn a lot from each other. In the Rightweight project, we are providing subsidies for technical support to SMEs proposing innovative and feasible solutions to existing industrial weight reducing challenges
To be applicable to this support, your organisation should be:
- an SME;
- based in North-West Europe or Italy;
- eager to accelerate your way to the market.
Interested and want to know more? We organise a one-hour info session on 29 June starting at 13h. The objective of the session is to:
- present the project, challenges, and funding scheme,
- give an overview of the available technical support and infrastructures,
- highlight some success stories from previous projects.
Rightweight is an Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) project.
|13h00||Introduction to Rightweight||Gabriel Abedrabbo|
|13h20||Infrastructure/expertise and funding scheme||Gabriel Abedrabbo|
|13h30||Success Stories||Joren Pelfrene|