Official Online Opening - New drivetrain test infrastructure
Tomorrows vehicles and machines have to meet ever increasing targets in terms of power density, energy efficiency and reliability. This directly impacts on the drivetrain systems of those machines and vehicles and creates big challenges both for companies using those drivetrains as well as for companies developing and manufacturing drivetrain systems or components.
Does this sounds familiar for your business?
- Do you want to understand & characterize power losses in your drivetrain system or component?
- Do you need to build or validate power loss models?
- Have you ever experienced the limitations of torque-based measurements?
- Do you need to perform system temperature analysis including identification of fast rotating hotspots and thermal component interaction
- Are you trying to validate low-cost IR sensors?
Please join the official online opening of this new FlandersMake.@UGent test infrastructure and/or register for a guided on-site tour.
This unique and flexible test infrastructure with calorimeter and high speed thermal camera is designed to measure losses with very high accuracy (<1%) on various combinations of electric motors, transmission and power electronics with real load emulation and even for repetitive dynamic motion profiles.
In addition to the online presentations we offer you the chance to register for a guided visit of our test infrastructure.
A tour of our test infrastructure guided by one of our experts. We will demonstrate you our facilities and there will be plenty of time for discussions. Due to Covid-19, we only offer 5 tickets per tour. So make sure to quickly reserve your ticket.
On 21, 22, 23 and 24 September we organize one tour/day. Each tour start at 16h00 and ends at 17h30.
UGent Campus Kortrijk
Graaf Karel de Goedelaan 5
If you wish to join us for a guided visit, please register your ticket here. (only 5 tickets available/day)