Is searching for product improvements and innovations in your DNA? If so, you will not want to miss out on Advanced Engineering at Flanders Expo in Gent.
On 22 & 23 May, you’ll find information on all aspects of product development at Flanders Expo in Gent:
- design and prototyping,
- materials and components,
- electronics and connectivity.
Also on this free event:
- 110 exhibitors bringing the best of design, materials and connectivity.
- Knowledge sharing is central during this free conference with over 50 interesting and influential speakers such as: Pattie Maes (MIT), Françoise Chombar (Melexis), Manfred Van Vlierberghe (ArcelorMittal), Richard Thommeret (Solvay), Wouter Denayer (IBM), Max Tchapeyou (Microsoft)… will share their insights on the products of tomorrow.
- Vlaio will present as a first its Industry 4.0 living lab projects (a/o thanks to the cooperation with Flanders Make).
- Matchmaking event with the smart electronics industry thanks to DSP Valley
- Discover state-of-the-art Belgian technology in the experience areas of the exhibition hall
You are more than welcome to visit our stand: number 130. Here, we present the Flanders Make – Make Lab and organise an interesting session on AR and VR in the manufacturing industry.
Register here using code 10031 for a free visit of the exhibition or conference.