Success stories of Flanders Make
Flanders Make's ambitious approach results in many success stories. Large companies and SMEs alike have performed research with us in recent years. This provided them with new insights and knowledge that contributed to their digital transformation. This in turn enabled them to position their business even more effectively in an increasingly competitive industry.
Discover here a wide range of real cases in diverse sectors:
- Atlas Copco took advantage of the close relationship of Flanders Make between academic researchers and the business community.
- Bekaert has been calling on Flanders Make for some time now. Both our roadmaps show more and more intefaces.
- Benes International optimized an infeed system for large-format printers. The control system and electronics were developed in cooperation with Flanders Make.
- Beukers Group - E-trucks developed an electric battery pack for electric trucks with Flanders Make.
- Bosal and Flanders Make did research on how to optimally use the heat from exhaust gases in trucks.
- CNHi and Flanders Make examined how personalised information could be communicated to the operator more effectively.
- CNHi joint the project "Design for Assembly en Manufacturability", studying the manufacturability of a product design.
- Dana Belgium cooperated with Flanders Make on the optimisation of the shifting behaviour of transmissions.
- Ninix Technologies participated in a Flanders Make research project on adhesive bonding.
- Octinion collaborated with Flanders Make to develop a strawberry-picking robot.
- Picanol participated in several Flanders Make projects in which they search for answers on future questions from their customers.
- Picanol designed a model for the cooling of the engine together with Flanders Make.
- Reynaers Aluminium developed a software tool to compile the ideal machine portfolio together with Flanders Make.
- Tenneco and Flanders Make jointly developed a model-based design tool to optimally model the energy conversion in the shock absorber.
- Van de Wiele stated that participating in Flanders Make projects brings a huge added value to both employer and employee.
- VDL Bus cooperated with Flanders Make on the roll-over protection of their busses.