Why would you want to become a member of Flanders Make?
As a member of Flanders Make, you’ll have access to a research group of 400 engineers, scientists and researchers who help you to develop your innovation trajectory. You will also have priority access to the results of our research projects and be among the first to know what is going on and which subjects will dominate tomorrow's research agenda.
You will have one contact person assigned to you. This person will act as your eyes and ears on the ground and will
- provide you with relevant information from research that may be of interest to your company;
- invite you to participate in research projects and plan them according to the needs and at the pace of your organisation;
- help you to find your way around the many different grants offered by Flemish, Belgian and European authorities;
- always gear our services to your specific needs.
More than 100 companies, both big and small companies and start-ups, have already done so. Together with the knowledge institutions in our network, they form a unique innovation network. We regularly bring together all these companies and organisations during our member events.
Furthermore, you’ll also enjoy a discount on lots of events, workshops and other activities that we organise throughout the year.
Want to become a member? Please complete the form. Or call us on +32 11 790 590 for more information.
Exclusively for our members
Join a cluster consortium and co-define the Flemish research roadmap
Our research is structured around four major themes or competence clusters:
- Decision & Control
- Design & Optimisation
- Motion Products
- Flexible Assembly
As a member, you can choose to join a cluster consortium. In that capacity, you will – together with other companies and research institutions – guide our research from the front row. You will co-define the content of SBO or ICON projects and are among the first to validate the results on a business case. In this way, you will be able to gear the research roadmap of Flanders Make to your innovation trajectory.
Want to know more about our competence clusters? Please click here. Did you know you can join more than one cluster?
Overview of potential benefits
Want to know who already became a member?
- Achilles Design
- Addax Motors
- AMS Belgium
- Arcomet Services
- Asco Industries
- Atlas Copco
- Audi Brussels
- Camco Technologies
- CNH Industrial Belgium
- Cegeka NV
- CommScope Connectivity Belgium
- Constructie Lambrecht
- Continental Automotive Benelux
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven - PMA-P
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven - DMMS-D
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven - DMMS-M
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven - ROB
- Kerv Automotive
- Knapp Benelux
- Televic Rail
- Tenneco Automotive Europe
- Terumo Europe
- The Kobi Company
- TomTom Belgium
- Toyota Motor Europe
- Transport & Mobility Leuven
- Tyco Electronics
- Universiteit Hasselt - EDM
- Universiteit Antwerpen - AnSyMo/CoSys
- Universiteit Gent - EEDT
- Universiteit Gent - ISYE
- Van Hoecke Automation
- Van Hool
- VCST Industrial Products
- VDL Bus Roeselare
- Vitalo Industries
- Vlaams Gewest
- Volvo Car Belgium
- Volvo Group Belgium
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - B-PHOT
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - MOBI
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - R&MM