As a researcher at Flanders Make, you will:
- work together in a small research team which combines multidisciplinary expertise,
- play a key role in your research discipline,
- learn about other disciplines by working closely together with different colleagues,
- work with different machines and/or vehicles, real-life industry applications,
- work in close collaboration with experts from our industrial partners and have regular contacts with experts from knowledge centres in Belgium and abroad,
- trace and present industrial challenges and new research opportunities.
- A Master or a Phd in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronical, Electrical, Automotive...),
- A track record of at least 5 years,
- A deep knowledge or expertise in one of our domains,
- A keen interest to apply theoretical concepts on practical case problems,
- Experience with applications on machines and/or vehicles is a plus.
- Passionate about research and new technologies,
- Result oriented, responsible, self directing and team player,
- A good communicator,
- Eager to learn.
We offer you...
- The opportunity to develop yourself in the network of top industry and universities and research institutes,
- An open-minded, flexible and challenging working environment,
- A warm atmosphere and top colleagues,
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
The assignment is in Belgium at Flanders Make, site Leuven and/or Lommel.
How to apply
Please send your motivation letter and cv to: email@example.com