On 30 Mai, University Ghent organises a seminar “Polymers and composites in thermal engineering: dream or nightmare?”.
- Companies facing challenges with respect to fouling and corrosion of their heat exchangers
- Companies active in the polymer processing industry looking for new applications for their products
- Machine constructors faced with the challenge of cooling their machine components
- Academics active in polymer processing, composite materials, heat transfer, energy recovery
- You will learn about the added value and challenges when composite/polymer materials are used in thermal applications, like heat exchangers, thermal storage, cooling, etc.
- Interesting cases in the field from CBgroep, HeatMatrix and A’tlas Copco
Free event & registration:
- Registration before 25 Mai through https://webapps.ugent.be/eventManager/events/compohexseminar
This seminar fits in the SBO project ‘COMPOsite Heat EXchangers’, that gets support through vlaio. More information on www.compohex.ugent.be