Flanders Make invests in new state-of-the-art infrastructure in Lommel:
- Hardware-in-the-loop platform for energy-efficient drives;
- Living lab for research into innovative joining techniques for multimaterials;
- Mobile co-creation and demonstration laboratory for advanced production technologies and human-centred production systems.
This will create a solid basis for setting up living labs together with SMEs and large companies in the automotive and wider manufacturing industry.
What does this mean for you?
Through such living lab, you can test and validate new products in real conditions. This will help you to enhance the development and marketing of new products.
On Thursday, 23 March at 10.00 am, we will discuss in more detail the opportunities that this creates for your organisation, illustrated with some inspiring examples of companies already working together with us. Note that this session will be held in Dutch, if you wish to participate, we will foresee translations through a colleague.
10h00 Welcoming and coffee
- Flanders Make and the Limburg Platform of Entrepreneurs, partners in transforming the manufacturing industry in Flanders and Limburg Urbain Vandeurzen, Chairman Board of Directors Flanders Make
- Enhancing the economic strength of Limburg Erik Gerits, Member of the Executive Council of the Province of Limburg
- SALK-ERDF – a state of affairs Werner Van Den Stockt, EFRO Management Body for the Flemish Agency for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- State-of-the-art infrastructure as leverage for innovation and co-creation in Flanders Dirk Torfs, CEO, Flanders Make
- Starting with the production of cars in Flanders by Jérôme Lefebvre, Manager, Addax Motors
12h00 Groundbreaking Ceremony
12h15 Networking and discussion of possibilities for cooperation
We look forward to meeting you on this occasion at Flanders Make in Lommel.
Participation is free of charge. Register today!
This “Familiar’ project is supported by EFRO, SALK & the Flemish Government.